Certificate Accounts come with the benefit of higher interest rates than a traditional savings account.
Understanding Savings Accounts
12-month certificate - 1.35% APY*
18-month certificate - 1.50% APY*
24-month certificate - 1.65% APY*
36-month certificate - 1.75% APY*
48-month certificate - 1.90% APY*
60-month certificate - 1.95% APY* Checking and savings accounts are what we use to spend and manage our money, but neither does much to make your money grow. Consider a certificate account if you have at least $1,000 or more that you won’t need for a set period of time. A certificate is a great way to earn a better guaranteed return on your money. Features include:
- $1,000 minimum to open
- $1,000 minimum balance to maintain
- Deposits are only allowed at time of opening and maturity
- Dividends are paid monthly
- Automatic renewal (Certificate will automatically renew at maturity for the same term with the new rate available at time of renewal if no instructions are given. 10-Month and 20-Month promotional certificates will renew to a certificate account at the next higher term than your current promotional certificate term.)
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and an additional $250,000 by Excess Share Insurance - Learn more
* APY - Annual Percentage Yield effective 6/15/18 and is in effect for the initial term of the Certificate. Dividends are compounded monthly, from day of deposit to the day of maturity or withdrawal. $1000.00 minimum balance to open certificate account and earn APY. Accounts will automatically renew to a Certificate account at the same term as your Promotional Certificate term. However 10-Month, 15-Month and 20-Month Promotional Certificates will renew to a Certificate account at the next higher term than your current Promotional Certificate term. Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal. APY assumes dividends remain in the Certificate until maturity. Membership conditions may apply.