Oklahoma Central’s Anytime Skip-A-Pay Puts You in Control
Now you have a say when you want to skip-a-pay. Our Anytime Skip-A-Pay program allows you the flexibility to react to situations where you could use a bit more cash for emergencies, vacations, back-to-school costs, paying off holiday debt, or other times when you have higher-than-normal expenses.
- Heating and air (HVAC)
- Storm shelter and generator
- Specialty vehicle (boat, motorcycle, personal watercraft, ATV)
- Mortgage and home equity lines of credit
- Personal lines of credit
- Student Choice student loans
- VISA® credit cards
Anytime Skip-A-Pay lets you take control of your finances and create some peace of mind during financially stressful times. Eligibility requirements and disclosures:
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking. Not enrolled? Start here.
- When you are logged in to your Online Banking account (desktop or mobile), if you are eligible to skip your payment, the Anytime Skip-A-Pay option will appear.
- Your loan must be at least six months old.
- You cannot be past due at the time the skip-a-pay request is made.
- Payment cannot be skipped in consecutive months and more than twice in any 12-month period.
- Oklahoma Central reserves the right to decline an Anytime Skip-A-Pay request due to poor payment performance or any other negative circumstance related to a member’s account(s).
- Credit life, disability and/or GAP coverage on any given loan may not extend beyond the original maturity date.
or call 918-664-6000, select option 8, to speak with a member service representative.